Friday, April 22, 2011

my dad namely the lavatory hand-washing. I premier came out washing apt hand

Protect the world retention electricity mm
III ( 1) class high- Zhejiang Airlines
day, my father namely the bathroom hand-washing. I premier came out rinsing to hand, apt put the lights off . 's dad still in there Dad wondered, and inquired : . I am important to conserve electricity . Since then I have to all keep in idea . at the peak of a forgotten , my sister reminded me. Now, I have unconsciously developed a habit of rotating off lights . I often prompt the father of love a waste of electricity It !
protection of electricity has many benefits to mankind . For example, power savings can too save electricity generation coal. fewer coal use , carbon dioxide will be reduced. so , we tin better protect the Earth's surroundings. Therefore , we have to conserve electricity , love the pretty earth .

No comments:

Post a Comment