Saturday, April 23, 2011

the consumer stood looking by other

Cumin perfume, screaming
sent a bunch of barbecue meat on the fire, screaming that a lamb
screeching in the blaze, is one hundred lambs in the digit of launch screaming mm
Lamb died in the grave human palate, urge compassion
. Today, we often encounter a sheep, so I thought since the sheep, and my grief the tears must be that it did not hh
onward the year, the parents do not even moved to town to live beneath my sister to return home to visit his parents. Saturday is the town's mart day, merchants on both sides gathered in the street widening, people who go to the market is bustling, small bazaar is bustling. Parents have to set the early acquisition, while waiting for us. through the streets go to the market mob, the parents stood smiling turn market, feet on the ground, lying just purchasing massive bags of vegetables, fruits and additional feeding. away from family for many years, each time coming back, parents always do.
father says you waiting for, I buy on a thigh of lamb, the home to do pilaf. I wanted to go approximately Bazaar, they compared his father to the lamb Shangwang.
a long row of wooden border , anchors covered with lamb, sheep's head on the ground Rengzhuo sheepskin, a surge of thick straight into the nostril smells fishy smell of meat. Uighur buy meat hawkers yelling out loud. I'm not a rigid vegetarian, but seeing this covered with pieces of bloody scenes, or my heart feel very uneasy. do not absence to go whichever beyond, we stood not far from the waiting.
Suddenly, I was struck by a curious sound. Out of curiosity, I tracks the sound to find the past, issued a sheep. This is a entire body half the size of the white sheep, was a tether tied to a peg. This sheep is bent hunched body, forepaw firm bound, head hanging low on , forced back Dengzhe hoof, like the nape on the ropes to crash free. the issue of a near-hysterical howling, and the sheep usual Miejiao completely assorted.
I'm confused, how was it sheep? another Look at its eyes, even with two lines long, flowing tears hh my startle, this sheep, why is it crying?
sheep going a few meters in front of the scene prompted me. over there, the two Uighur Pakistan Lang had just slaughtered a sheep, blood bowl, sheep has been stripped, revealing shining white flesh of sheep. I also saw that it was the first time in living sheep scene, infinite fear hearts. I look at the sheep, it also looked at the front, along the horror, coerced back down the back, continuing to call for such an exception. is tied to here, method that the next sword into the butcher, is the only lamb.
I'm hobby the sounds from sheep, fear, and it is crying, it is understood they were going to face all the hh
I understand, in the face of entire this, who is too unable to stop it. who likewise were incapable to go to the sword from the peddler retention merely terrified lamb.
it grasp me volts of fear, I fear, like sheep, more than lamb, is the sadness of my heart.
not bear to look, and could not bear to leave I and the lamb attach in anguish. in front of butcher process continues, the buyer stood looking at other, chatted with shallow form. Here, the goat is still howling, I listened a cry, so that My heart shrunk group hh
I dragged a bunch of grass by the roadside, on the lamb mouth, trying to solace and soothe the fear of sheep. sheep, alternatively pate down crying, passes me migrate .
father came, hands empty, said there is no dare to good lamb. I hastily said, do not buy, and we do not buy a lamb. , finished sheep slaughtered Balaam son over to see my father is a buyer, pulled Q: buy mutton? this Zeyang? lamb Wazi, not married Wazi hh sheep blood-stained fingers, he also called upon the of the only lamb.
I went to pull his father was frightened, do not buy, go, do not buy the hh
father's words true: Zeneng not buy meat? you came behind a few periods a annual, today cried Your uncle and they circular? waiting.
I stay standing still. look past the butcher called his father, watching his father hand pinching fat in sheep, the sheep ticketed his foot to the back hh
dad was quite satisfied with paid instantly, so that Balaam son is killed. I was in the quondam to prevent, the father looked by me strangely, no cause. Then the mother came, I cornered to his mother: Mom, do not let Dad buy the sheep, that was a babe lamb, equitable in front of those people that sheep sheep, how can it in front of the sheep slaughtered face alike? The sheep had been crying, which underwent a terrible object, also poor, we do not buy the hh
incoherent words hearing apt my mommy, laughed: sheep who has always been a dish Well, you are ridiculously comic hh
This is the destiny of all sheep. mother. I am speechless.
That brought down the butcher a lamb, tied on the shoe to clutch Wang Qianmian the slaughter. Dengzhe meager sheep hoof, hurrahing, doing futile struggle. When holding a butcher sword luminous approached it, and that only the sheep have quieted down, stationary, eyes look to the sky, two rainy hh
no look, I waded away one person, secluded trying not to call.
banquet, the mother of the lamb stew, made a grab rice. Duzhe my chest is, I smell the annoy, I do not have a track of appetite. eyes always cut the sheep, goat ears reverberating the fear of total calls. family repeated call me to eat, I just Yan Yan said, uncomfortable, and what does not want to eat.
long since I always forget the sheep's eyes, and turning out from it the tears in the eyes, which issued the sound of fear whine hh
poet Shen Wei a . earthly residence is transient, and need a knife to finish the go, creating.
the sheep, in a sword, has completed its mission in this earth, a short earthly life, only one lost, a nightmare. At the moment, fear and pain have all left it, its psyche is light, under the guidance of the seraphim, dear God sat down beside hh
Postscript
unable to call what, originally, offered to humanity as food, this is the fate of each sheep. On the cry of life love life here, absurd and childish, but do not have to condemn the human appetite. But why are the human face of euthanasia in animals is so The average and ignorant, this is the person as a senior animal oppression is melancholy that these lives are so helpless.
reports that in a certain city to the dog, the butcher's face in front of other dogs, the serrated The arms will be stunning dog, hanging up, knife piercing, and immediately skinned. bloody steaming dog to the dog hung in front of groups. dogs barking from the collective to the muffle, eyes crying, frightened eyes, sad, sad, Anger hh
everyone knows, so the flesh of the people more injure than nice health benefits. some diplomatic scientists obtained, animals were killed deserving to panic, anguish, secrete a toxin that is a noxious material adrenaline , toxins ambition flow through the body, so the meat will embody toxins. folk constantly dine such meat, the same, break to health hh
such as humans know the fact, even now it is as their own health, but also study to esteem the life, Ethical Treatment of Animals, to ascertain a harmonious relationship between man and animal.'ve looked some treatises to subserve merciful slaughter of animals, euthanasia, let them dead in the want of pain perception. Yes, the animals ought die with dignity, person , we ought remedy human edible chain even in the maximum low-end of the animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment